Shalya Chikitsa is the branch of Ayurveda medicine that uses surgical techniques and traces
its origin to the one of the first and most established treatise on Ayurveda, Susrata Samhita.
Treatment includes ancient surgical procedures and clinical applications of various treatment
modalities, successful treatment for Piles and Fistula as per Ayurvedic methodology,
treatment of chronic diseases with blood-letting through Leeches and practical training of
surgical procedures on patients at well-equipped operation theatre and procedure room.
At Naiminath Ayurvedic Hospital, surgical conditions comprehensively managed by
Ayurvedic Special techniques are –
- Long standing non healing wounds are best treated by herbal preparations like kashaya
(decoction), kalka (herbal paste) etc.
- Fistula in ano cases are managed effectively by technique called cryptograndular surgery.
- Stones in the urinary tract are best managed by Ayurvedic formulations like Paniya
Kshar (herbomineral preparations)
- There are special Ayurvedic techniques to minimize post-operative scar.
- Kshara Karmawhich is unique of its type in treating many surgical ailments like Corns,
Warts, Piles, Keloids etc.
- Leech therapy which is effectively used to treat non healing wounds like venous ulcer,
arterial ulcer and post of wounds etc.
- Agnikarmawhich gives best results in calcaneal spur etc.
- Ksharasutrais one of the revolutionary treatment techniques which deal with Piles,
complex Fistula in Ano successfully.